Search

Full Blooded Pit Puppies for Sale

2K Total Thread Views | 33 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by morganA · Posted: )

Browse More Pit Bulls

I will be there by friday to pic her up. If I can get there any earlier I will. Thank you for holding her for me.
We are getting ready to be on the road to you to pick up the wht. Female pup .it says 4 and half hrs. So will let you know when im close.. I have hotel already booked. I had to work today or I would have been earlier.

We are getting ready to be on the road to you to pick up the wht. Female pup .it says 4 and half hrs. So will let you know when im close.. I have hotel already booked. I had to work today or I would have been earlier.
Okay. Thank you.

Okay. Thank you.
Hey I just wanted to let y'all know that we are like an hour and half away from you sorry it's late we ran into the Ford rush and then the eve rush . I reserved a hotel in sweetwater for weekend take the wife and me pup sight seeing and house hunting lol

Hey I just wanted to let y'all know that we are like an hour and half away from you sorry it's late we ran into the Ford rush and then the eve rush . I reserved a hotel in sweetwater for weekend take the wife and me pup sight seeing and house hunting lol
We are still on way bud we are behind a little but just have her ready if ya would please and we will pay ya and get outta your hair

Okay. Thank you.
Hey man just wanted to let you know we are still hurting our way it was really foggy so we got held up a couple times and we stopped off at 1 to let you know we are on our way we will just pick her up pay you and get out of your hair see you soon

Hey man just wanted to let you know we are still hurting our way it was really foggy so we got held up a couple times and we stopped off at 1 to let you know we are on our way we will just pick her up pay you and get out of your hair see you soon
Would it be at all possible for you to pick her up first thing in the morning? I've got kids in bed and everything...

Would it be at all possible for you to pick her up first thing in the morning? I've got kids in bed and everything...
Hey good morning yes I will pick her up sometime this morning we got there really late last night so soon as my wife gets up we will be there to get her k

We are right down the road at quality inn so we will be to get her for sure soon as she gets up

Okay.
We are right down the road at quality inn so we will be to get her for sure soon as she gets up
My brother in law is home. I had to be somewhere with my daughter.he knows which one she is.

Ok well we are getting ready to head that way now my wife slept late it was a long day n night yesterday
Hello we are here to get the puppy and the white Bulldog let me get to the tree so I'm in the driveway so let her know your brother-in-law or whatever that we are here to get her

Hello we are here to get the puppy and the white Bulldog let me get to the tree so I'm in the driveway so let her know your brother-in-law or whatever that we are here to get her
Hey we love the puppy and we face times our daughter to show her our new baby she fell in love at first sight she she asked me to ask you if you would take $50 for a pup before I left Tennessee she has been dying for one so I told her that I would ask you and pay for it and that she had to pay me when we got back if I have to deliver another 50 miles from where we live so let me know and I will come back out and pick another one up that would be awesome thank you

Hey we love the puppy and we face times our daughter to show her our new baby she fell in love at first sight she she asked me to ask you if you would take $50 for a pup before I left Tennessee she has been dying for one so I told her that I would ask you and pay for it and that she had to pay me when we got back if I have to deliver another 50 miles from where we live so let me know and I will come back out and pick another one up that would be awesome thank you
I really can't go any lower on the price