Search

Full Blooded Pit Puppies for Sale

2K Total Thread Views | 33 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by morganA · Posted: )

Browse More Pit Bulls

mcnash9091

Reaction Score
Mother and father on premises. $110 per pup. Message anytime day or night.

IMG_20210208_170906146_HDR.jpg IMG_20210208_170914208_HDR.jpg

Breed
Pit Bull
Date Born
Dec 31, 2020
Price
$110
City
Madisonville
State
Tennessee - TN
Zip Code
Hi, I am interested in a pup. Are there any females left? I am in Kentucky, but would drive to get one if have to. Would love to be able to give to my wife for Valentine's day.

Hi, I am interested in a pup. Are there any females left? I am in Kentucky, but would drive to get one if have to. Would love to be able to give to my wife for Valentine's day.
Yes. There are 2 females.

Ok do you have pics of the two? And when could I come and pick up or would you be willing to meet half way.
I am currently without a running vehicle, so I wouldn't be able to meet you, now, the little white female is the runt of the litter, I've attached pictures of both of them. As for when, I'm available anytime, so you tell me when, and I will be sure to be available.

IMG_20210209_163242001.jpg IMG_20210209_163235052_HDR.jpg IMG_20210209_163200835_HDR.jpg IMG_20210209_163154518_HDR.jpg

I am currently without a running vehicle, so I wouldn't be able to meet you, now, the little white female is the runt of the litter, I've attached pictures of both of them. As for when, I'm available anytime, so you tell me when, and I will be sure to be available.
Ok well we are in love with the white female. We want her bad. I just have to have the cash to get to ya. So will you take $50 for her since I have to drive to pick her up? It wouldn't be a problem if I was rich. Hell I will even send u the other money when I get paid again in 2 weeks if u can't take fifty or something less anyhow. We are ready to come to u now if we have deal. Send us your address. My number is 7652365315. It's Trevor and Amanda in truck now so let us know please.

Looking for a mail if you have one. Let me know. I'm free tomorrow to stop over.

Hey buddy, I'm not trying to rush you, but we are supposed to get some bad weather up here and I think you guys are getting it right now maybe. But we wanted to get back to you before that happened. We can work something out cash-wise. If you didn't want to go with that one way or the other we will get to the deal. I just need the address we need to come to to pick her up. I give you my number and one of the messages. Call anytime and let us know what is that. We definitely want her. We are ready to come now if you are good with that. I want to hear something ASAP. Please so we can playing. Weather going to come tonight or tomorrow however you like.

Hi its trevor the guy about your female pit pup we are just gonna head to you this morning early. Its gonna take me about 2 and 1/2 hours to get to you providing the weather holds out. Regardless please hold the white female that was a runt for me I'm gonna try to be there around 930am. So please let me know if it's still ok to come . Unless you tell me otherwise I will be on the road to ya no later than 630am. Will need your address or where to meet you when I get there.

Hey buddy, I'm not trying to rush you, but we are supposed to get some bad weather up here and I think you guys are getting it right now maybe. But we wanted to get back to you before that happened. We can work something out cash-wise. If you didn't want to go with that one way or the other we will get to the deal. I just need the address we need to come to to pick her up. I give you my number and one of the messages. Call anytime and let us know what is that. We definitely want her. We are ready to come now if you are good with that. I want to hear something ASAP. Please so we can playing. Weather going to come tonight or tomorrow however you like.
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Lowest I can go is $85 and I will be home all day long if you want to come today.
Looking for a mail if you have one. Let me know. I'm free tomorrow to stop over.
We have several males available.

It's no problem and that's a deal if I can get to you today I will with the roads the way they are. If not as soon as i can get there please mark here as sold we will be to get her as soon as we can ok. If you will send your address so I know about how much time I'm looking at.

Ok thank u y'all are a little farther than a couple hours its saying 4.5 hours. I'm still coming though it's just gonna take me a little longer I'm leaving here soon are y'all supposed to get bad weather tonight.

Where are you located? When can I see the puppies?

It's no problem and that's a deal if I can get to you today I will with the roads the way they are. If not as soon as i can get there please mark here as sold we will be to get her as soon as we can ok. If you will send your address so I know about how much time I'm looking at
Plz let me know when you plan on arriving.

We are sorry to say but we are not going to be able to make it safely tonight in this weather there is a travel advisory out for us so as soon as these roads are clear enough to drive on weather it be tomorrow or whatever as soon as they are safe we will be to pick her up I give you my word so please do not sale her.

We are sorry to say but we are not going to be able to make it safely tonight in this weather there is a travel advisory out for us so as soon as these roads are clear enough to drive on weather it be tomorrow or whatever as soon as they are safe we will be to pick her up I give you my word so please do not sale her.
I will hold her for you. Just let me know a rough day and time as soon as possible.

6 toyI will hold her for you. Just let me know a rough day and time as soon as possible.
I will be there by friday to pic her up. If I can get there any earlier I will. Thank you for holding her for me.