Search

FREE TO A GOOD HOME - 6 Year Old Female Pit Bull

782 Total Thread Views

Browse More Pit Bulls

tragaro

Reaction Score
MJ has been spayed and is still very playful. She is a very loyal dog and needs someone who can give her the time and attention she craves. She is house-broken and follows simple commands like "sit." She originally belonged to my wife's son but he went off to college and cannot take MJ with him. He knows that we need to re-home her. Prior to the Covid pandemic my wife and I traveled alot and we intend to do so again. We simply don't have the time to give MJ the attentions she needs and we spend a lot of time looking for people to dog-sit for us.

Please don't think us horrible. We truly do want to do what is best for MJ and for the right person she would be a lovely companion and trusted friend. She loves to go on walks and will sit loyally and lovingly at your feet.

(Her exact date of birth is not known. I've estimated it below.)

Breed
Pit Bull
Date Born
Jun 30, 2014
Price
Free
City
Spring Hill
State
Tennessee - TN
Zip Code

Attachments