Search

Free Cats

• Thread starter Azzazi
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views | 3 Replies

Azzazi

Azzazi

Reaction Score
I have two lovely female cats that needs a new home. They are both neutered and the black one is not declaw. They both are well housebroken. (Yes! they will go into a litter box) They are NOT outdoor cats only indoor. There about 7-8 yrs old. Where we had to move to doesn't allow pets. Please help me find them a good home. I don't want to have to take them to a animal shelter. I want nothing in return other then knowing they are going to a good home to be loved and taking care of. Someone who is really serious about adding them to their family.

DqsXvjTj-396825980.jpeg

YXnkpXYI-397012423.jpeg

Breed
Other
Date Born
Jul 1, 2013
Price
Free
City
Davenport
State
Florida - FL
Zip Code
Last edited by a moderator:
hello, I was thinking about getting these beautiful cats but I was wondering if you could deliver them. It's a six hour drive but in Florida. Also are they good around kittens? We have two and would not want them to fight.

Gracie3 said:
hello, I was thinking about getting these beautiful cats but I was wondering if you could deliver them. It's a six hour drive but in Florida. Also are they good around kittens? We have two and would not want them to fight.
Have they replied to you yet?

Would you one for free? I will take it then!