Search

Free Calico Kitten Near Nashville

1K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by adrianareyna964 · Posted: )

Browse More Calicos

breefite01

Reaction Score
I found this beautiful baby at my grandmothers office a couple days ago and i can’t keep her :( I want to make sure she goes to a really good home with loving parents. Her name is Sparkle but can be renamed if wanted. Once she gets used to you, (only took her 2 days to get used to me) Sparkle is a very loving a playful kitten. She needs to be fed wet food or kitten food every hour. Sparkle will also come to your home with deworming medicine, eye medicine, and one other med due to her respiratory infection and that has to be done twice a day. If she is wanted i would be happy to explain these things to her new owner! Call me or email me if you are interested!!!

Breed
Calico
Price
Free
City
Kingston Springs
State
Tennessee - TN
Hi,

Great post! Do you have any photos? If so, please include them below.

Thanks!

Jay

May I look at a picture please? It's my daughter's bday in two days and all she is asking for in her special day is for a kitten. We love animals. We would take very good care of the kitten and give her/him lots of love. Please let me know if we are able to adopt the kitten. Thank you!!!