Free Calico Kitten

• Thread starter Martygeh
  • Start date

3K Total Thread Views | 13 Replies

Browse More Calicos

M

Martygeh

Reaction Score
I have a nine-month-old Calico kitten female that I’m trying to find a home for. She is spayed and vaccinated. I really need to find her a home. I can’t keep her. I live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I am not asking anything for her. She is free. Please contact me if interested.

0867DED5-B25C-4A24-90DE-4ABC8A525207.jpeg EC1CBF15-EA1C-4B1B-B4DB-5E6743694607.jpeg F9A818EC-782A-4FD7-9D0D-95D4C44BA046.jpeg 9F6CDE71-FB4E-48FA-9B82-456E207A5A49.jpeg

Breed
Calico
Date Born
Jul 24, 2020
Price
Free
City
Terre hill
State
Pennsylvania - PA
Zip Code
Hello - I am very interested in adopting!

Martygeh said:
I have a nine-month-old Calico kitten female that I’m trying to find a home for. She is spayed and vaccinated. I really need to find her a home. I can’t keep her. I live in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I am not asking anything for her. She is free. Please contact me if interested.
Hello! I am interested in adopting!

Reactions: Martygeh
Ok.

Where are u located?

I am located in PA, but willing to travel a bit to meet.

Is there a way to better contact you?

Hi - I’m interested in the cat you have. Can we meet? Please let me know. I’m also in Pennsylvania, but almost 3 hours away in Chambersburg.

We can meet. I’m not exactly sure where. Let me talk it over with my husband. Both of us work pretty much all weekend, but I will definitely get back with you about this, I promise.

I’m talking to my husband today. He used to be a truck driver and knows his way around. I will get back to you. It’s just that I’ve been working doubles I’m in the health care field.

Martygeh said:
Hi! I am definitely interested in adopting. Am I too late or does she still need a new home?

Hello - I know it's a long shot, but do you still have the cat?

SabrinaN said:
I am located in PA, but willing to travel a bit to meet.
Do you still have her?!

Hello - is this cat still available?