Search

Finding My Baby a New Home

774 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by mimit209 · Posted: )

Browse More Yorkshire Terriers / Yorkies

Daniellabee

Reaction Score
Hello,

I have been a proud dog mom to my Dallas for 5 years now. He is a little over 5 years old and I got him at 3 months old. Dallas is everything I ever wanted in a dog. He is sweet, cheerful, loves to relax and loves kisses! However, I am started a mobile business and I simply won't have the time to give him the home that he deserves. Dallas is up to date with all of his shots and he is microchipped, hypo allergic and neutered. Looking for someone to love this sweetie as much as I do. Dallas love play but also loves to sleep and relax. He does not bite AT ALL. It's the most precious thing ever. He loves children and loves his walks. He understands "sit" "come home" and "dowy wowy" (my nickname for him)

Does not shed
7lbs
ADORABLE

dallas.jpg

Breed
Yorkshire Terrier / Yorkie
Date Born
Sep 7, 2015
Price
$950
City
Philadelphia
State
Pennsylvania - PA
Zip Code
Hello, I know that this is an old post, but is he still available? I'm willing to drive to Philly.