Search

Ferrets

4K Total Thread Views | 13 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by teerharted · Posted: )

Browse More Ferrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

JodyBuchanan

Reaction Score
We have good looking and lovely ferrets available for good and loving homes. They are vet checked, dissented and hand raised. They are licensed and will be coming along with the health papers and a one year health guarantee. Males and females available. They will make good and lovely companions. So if interested just get back to me for more details and pictures. Shipping is also available.

2949417.jpg

Breed
Ferrets
Price
$50
City
Buffalo
State
New York - NY
Reactions: Laurarhoades70, M.M123321 and teerharted
random question...how do you ship your animals to your customers, I ask because from what I find it seems its fairly expensive to ship a live animal. I don't ask to steal business (though im in texas) i just want to save my customers some money and make sure my animal that i send is safe too.

Hey, I’m just wondering how much.

I would come get them right now! Send info please.

Hi I am interested in finding a companion for my young male ferret! Feel free to text me at *** or email me at ***.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I am interested in adopting a pair of ferrets. My number is ***. I live in NH, but willing to travel to NY or pay for transport.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have good looking and lovely ferrets available for good and loving homes. They are vet checked, dissented and hand raised. They are licensed and will be coming along with the health papers and a one year health guarantee. Males and females available. They will make good and lovely companions. So if interested just get back to me for more details and pictures. Shipping is also available.
My name is Emily im very intersted in getting at least 2 of them if any are still available. I use to have 2 of them some time ago. i miss them terribly. I miss watching them play with my cats and dogs. but if any are still availlable or you get any more litters in the near future please id love to have a pair of them again possibly more. please text me if ther are any available.

Is 1 female available to buy and be available to shipped to me?

Hi, I am very interested in adopting.
Might you have a young or kit female?

Hey, my name is Matthew. I'm interested in buying or adopting a young ferret.

Please let me know where to contact you about ferret please. Thank you.

Hello Josh!!!
I am totally interested in your baby fur noodles!!! Please get back to me ASAP I would like 2 of your beautiful lovebugs!!!! Yayyyy!!!! Please Jody I am so excited!!
Jenna?

Hello my name is Emily Ive been looking for at least 2 maybe 4 baby ferrets to buy or adopt. Please let me know . I look forward to hear from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.