Search

Ferret in Land O Lakes, Florida

1K Total Thread Views | 3 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by teaganc · Posted: )

Browse More Ferrets

ttoellner

Reaction Score
We purchased a ferret through Pet City 3 weeks ago and he is absolutely adorable and at first thought it would be a great fit to our family but our cats absolutely hate him LOL. One hides all day long if he is out and the others hiss constantly at him. It is not fair to Lemmiwink (my daughter named him lol) to keep him caged up all day long. I want someone to be able to really treat him as part of their family. My brother had a ferret when we were growing up and he was the best but we didn't have any other animals at the time. I really should have thought it through better.

Breed
Ferrets
Date Born
Dec 15, 2019
Price
$200
City
Land O Lakes
State
Florida - FL
Zip Code

Attachments

• ferret 1.jpg
    ferret 1.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 8
  • ferret 2.jpg
    ferret 2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 7
  • ferret 3.jpg
    ferret 3.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 8
  • ferret 4.jpg
    ferret 4.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited by a moderator:
We purchased a ferret through Pet City 3 weeks ago and he is absolutely adorable and at first thought it would be a great fit to our family but our cats absolutely hate him LOL. One hides all day long if he is out and the others hiss constantly at him. It is not fair to Lemmiwink (my daughter named him lol) to keep him caged up all day long. I want someone to be able to really treat him as part of their family. My brother had a ferret when we were growing up and he was the best but we didn't have any other animals at the time. I really should have thought it through better.
Still available

Hi! Is he still available? And does he come with a cage or anything? Thank you so much!!?