• Thread starter hilarywhite65
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views | 5 Replies

Browse More Goldendoodles

H

hilarywhite65

Reaction Score
The girls are on pink males on grey
These beautiful babies ready their new homes with their new forever families.They are standard first generation goldendoodles and are good for mild allergies. People with severe allergies should consider a full bred poodle.These guys are minimal shedders and lose their hair when brushed instead of on your furniture
Puppies will come with first shots,age appropriate deworming.As well as a blanket that smells like their fur family,a sample of their food.And some other goodies
We feed a good quality kibble to give them the best start at life.
Puppies are raised with kids,cats,and of course lots of love to bring you a well rounded social puppy.
Their mom is a gorgeous 3 year old golden retriever Dad is a beautiful 4 year old white standard poodle.This is their first litter together However I can provide photos of dads previous litters. Both mom and dad are healthy sweet dogs.
Puppies will be standard size 55-65 pounds and it’d be unfair to expect them to live in homes without a yard for them to enjoy. Apartments or condo homes will not be considered.

Breed
Goldendoodle
Price
$400
City
Miami
State
Florida - FL

Attachments

• Beautiful goldendoodle puppies.jpg
    Beautiful goldendoodle puppies.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Beautiful goldendoodle puppies1.jpg
    Beautiful goldendoodle puppies1.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 7
  • Beautiful goldendoodle puppies2.jpg
    Beautiful goldendoodle puppies2.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 7
  • Beautiful goldendoodle puppies3.jpg
    Beautiful goldendoodle puppies3.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Devora
Do you have puppies available still?

Can I please have more information. I have a loving house waiting for the puppy in Boynton Beach, Florida. We have been looking for a goldendoodle for a long time and we are very interested. We also have a lot of space for a dog to run around! Please send me your phone number so we can communicate through messages if the puppies are still available!

Last edited:
I am deciding between multiple puppies so please write back soon! Please write back ASAP!

Last edited:
Do you have any puppies still available?

Hi do you still have a puppy available?