Search

Circle D Mini Australian Shepherds

1K Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by JGaulard · Posted: )

Browse More Dog Breeders

Circle D

Reaction Score
Our goal at Circle D Aussies is to produce excellent quality Mini Aussies. All of our adult dogs are ASDR registered. All of our dogs have health/genetic testing through Canine HealthCheck. We believe it is our responsibility to take all possible measures to ensure healthy puppies. All of our adult dogs come from champion(s) except Maggie. Our stud, Spike is a Champion. Our other stud, Mick(Merle) is the son of 2 International/National Champions. When my husband and I decided to start breeding Aussies. We were very selective. We wanted healthy Aussies with the best temperaments, coats, and bloodlines! All our puppies come with a guarantee. Circle D Aussies are bred for show or pets. We believe that every family deserves the best family member. That's why we guarantee the following:
Health (Genetic Testing)
Champion Bloodlines
ASDR Registered
Socialization
501-304-3369
Circledaussies@gmail.com
www.circledminiaussies.com

Breeder Type
Dog
City
Malvern
State
Arkansas - AR

Attachments

• Aussielogo.png
    Aussielogo.png
    621.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Spike.jpg
    Spike.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Pic1MandF.jpg
    Pic1MandF.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 0
This is an incredible write-up for your business. Very nice job. Good luck with your ads and your pups!

Jay