Two Female Guinea Pigs for Sale in Circle Pines, Minnesota

• Thread starter mayflower23
  • Start date

625 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply

Browse More Guinea Pigs

M

mayflower23

Reaction Score
Hi - my name is brown sugar and snow flake we are looking for our new home my mom and dad are not home all the time to play with us we sit in our cage and watch other animals play we only make noise when we hear the bag of food we will let you pick us up so come take a look at us you wont be disappointed i promise so hit my mom and dad up if you wanna see us thanks and happy thanksgiving gobble gobble lol send a texts message if you wanna see us.

Breed
Guinea Pigs
City
Circle Pines
State
Minnesota - MN
Zip Code
Hi - How much are you asking for these guinea pigs? Also, how old are they? Can you upload some pics?