• Start date

569 Total Thread Views

Browse More Guinea Pigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LenoBeno

Reaction Score
I am giving them away due to personal reasons. They are really sweet girls and perfect for families, first pet timers and etc. The only condition that I ask is that you properly do your research and take good responsibility for them overall being a good home. You do not need to go to the pet store as I have everything you need from cage, food, accessories and etc. Everything is worth $700+ and I am selling it at a cheap price that you most likely will never get. The guinea pigs are estimated to be at least 1 year old. If you are interested then please contact me.

Breed
Guinea Pigs
Price
City
Charlotte
State
North Carolina - NC
Zip Code

Attachments

• g.jpg
    g.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 2