Search

Featured Chinchillas for Sale in Aurora, Colorado

2K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Terrial · Posted: )

Browse More Chinchillas

LukeLewis

Reaction Score
We located in Aurora, Colorado and we breed chinchillas of many different colors. Prices vary and depend on color and quality and begin at $85. Our chinchillas are all hand tamed and handled from birth. Each one comes with a pedigree, an information packet, a 30 day health guarantee, a free 1 year membership to the Chinchilla Club and breeder support. Also included are chew toys, loose timothy hay, and one to one and a half pounds each of feed, hay cubes and Blue Cloud dust.

We also take in rescues. Rescue chinchillas are available for adoption and come with all the same things as the pedigreed animals (minus the pedigree, of course). Adoption fees for rescues are $85 each or $150 for a pair.

For more information, email us and visit our website.

4063198.jpg

6297769.jpg

6696651.jpg

7931753.jpg

Breed
Chinchillas
Price
$85
City
Aurora
State
Colorado - CO
We located in Aurora, Colorado and we breed chinchillas of many different colors. Prices vary and depend on color and quality and begin at $85. Our chinchillas are all hand tamed and handled from birth. Each one comes with a pedigree, an information packet, a 30 day health guarantee, a free 1 year membership to the Chinchilla Club and breeder support. Also included are chew toys, loose timothy hay, and one to one and a half pounds each of feed, hay cubes and Blue Cloud dust.

We also take in rescues. Rescue chinchillas are available for adoption and come with all the same things as the pedigreed animals (minus the pedigree, of course). Adoption fees for rescues are $85 each or $150 for a pair.

I would like to look at some, are you available today?

Hello, I am very interested in one or maybe even a pair. What is your website & email?

I would like to look at some, are you available today?

Hi, I know this is an old post, but was wondering if you’re still breeding and have any young male chinchillas. Just bought one recently and am looking for another so mine has a friend and/or won’t get lonely. Lemme know ASAP - thank you!