CFA Champion Line Flame-Lynx Point Himalayan

• Thread starter Emerald Sky Cattery
  • Start date

752 Total Thread Views

Browse More Himalayans

Emerald Sky Cattery

Emerald Sky Cattery

Reaction Score
Hello! My name is Sadie and I am a sweetheart. I love to cuddle, cuddle and cuddle. I have a bunny-soft beautiful clear coat and gorgeous blue eyes that can't be beat. I love sitting on laps and having quiet times. Oh, and I love to play!

I am a pureblood flame-lynx-point Himalayan born 7-19-2021. I am ready to go to a new home. I am registered with the CFA and I come from some marvelous lines including Devonshire, Hirscheez' and EmeraldSky. There are many champions and grand-champions in my ancestry! I am $1250 as a pet. Breeding rights are available at an additional cost. Please call or text regarding to arrange a showing, for any questions.

Please be careful, there are a lot of scam artists out there. I offer references, videos and additional photos at request. A 50 percent deposit is required to hold cats or kittens. I will hold until Christmas or other date at no additional cost at request. I will ship world-wide, contact me for terms. I accept cash, Money Orders, Cashier’s Checks, Venmo, or Cash App for deposits. The remainder is required in cash. I receive about 500 emails per week so it is easy for me to miss things; the best way to reach me is by phone or text at 678-682-4302.

All kittens come with a veterinary health check, first shots, health guarantee, pedigree and registration papers.

About the owner: I am a small breeder raising sweet kittens underfoot. My kitties are never treated harshly and receive lots of love prior to arriving at your home. They sleep on my bed with me and will be a delight to your family. This is a PKD-free cattery. I live in the metro Atlanta area. Again, the best way to reach me is by phone or text at 678-682-4302.

Sadie8_Med.jpg Sadie3_Med.jpg Sadie2_Med.jpg Sadie1_Med.jpg

Breed
Himalayan
Date Born
Jul 19, 2021
Price
$1250.00
City
Marietta
State
Georgia - GA
Zip Code