• Thread starter Emerald Sky Cattery
  • Start date

220 Total Thread Views

Browse More Himalayans

Emerald Sky Cattery

Emerald Sky Cattery

Reaction Score
Hello!

My name is Cotton Ball, Cotton for short, and I am a ball of love and fun! I love to cuddle and play. I am a pureblood torti lynx point female Himalayan born 4-5-2023.

I am registered with the CFA and I come from some marvelous lines including Purrstar, Hirscheez, Devanshire and EmeraldSky. There are many champions and grand champions in my ancestry!

I am $1200 as a pet. Sorry, no breeding rights are available. Call to arrange a showing or for any questions. The best way to reach me is by phone or text at 470-641-7471. A 50 percent deposit is required to hold cats or kittens. I accept cash, Money Orders, Cashier’s Checks, Venmo, or Cash App for deposits. The remainder is required in cash. I receive about 500 emails per week so it is easy for me to miss things; the best way to reach me is by phone or text at 470-641-7471 .

Love,
Cotton

About the owner: I am a small breeder raising sweet kittens underfoot. My kitties are never treated harshly and receive lots of love prior to arriving at your home. They sleep on my bed with me when they like, and will be a delight to your family. This is a PKD-free cattery. I live in the metro Atlanta area. The best way to reach me is by phone or text at 470-641-7471.

All kittens come with a veterinary health check, first shots, health guarantee, pedigree and registration papers.

CottonBall4Med.jpg CottonBall2Med copy.jpg CottonBall1.jpg CottonBall3Med copy.jpg

Breed
Himalayan
Date Born
Mar 5, 2023
Type
  1. Purebred
Age Group
  1. Kitten (0-8 Months)
Vaccinated
  1. Yes
Microchipped
  1. No