Search

CFA Grand Champion Line Seal Point Himalayan Kitten

1K Total Thread Views

Browse More Himalayans

Reaction Score
Hello!

My name is Captain America, and I am super friendly because I have been bottle-fed! Bottle fed kittens become especially bonded with people. You can expect me to want to be by your side every chance I get. I am a pureblood seal point Himalayan born 4-24-2021.

I am registered with the CFA and I come from some marvelous lines including Sunval, McDuff, Devanshire and EmeraldSky. There are many champions and grand champions in my ancestry!

I am $1500 as a pet. Breeding rights are available at an additional cost. Please call or text regarding breeding rights, to arrange a showing or for any questions. A 50% deposit is required to hold cats or kittens. I accept cash, Money Orders, Cashier’s Checks, Venmo, or Cash App for deposits. The remainder is required in cash. I receive about 500 emails per week so it is easy for me to miss things; the best way to reach me is by phone or text at Six78-six82-430two.

Love,
Captain America

About the owner: I am a small breeder raising sweet kittens underfoot. My kitties are never treated harshly and receive lots of love prior to arriving at your home. They sleep on my bed with me and will be a delight to your family. This is a PKD-free cattery. I live in the metro Atlanta area. The best way to reach me is by phone or text at Six78-six82-430two.

All kittens come with a veterinary health check, first shots, health guarantee, pedigree and registration papers.

CaptAmerica1_1.jpg CaptAmerica2_1.jpg CaptAmerica3_1.jpg CaptAmerica4_1.jpg

Breed
Himalayan
Date Born
Apr 24, 2021
Price
City
Marietta
State
Georgia - GA
Zip Code