• Start date

2K Total Thread Views | 13 Replies

Browse More Calicos

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rascal25

Reaction Score
Kitten ready to go to a forever home, local pickup only.

Screenshot_2019-05-31-08-55-25.png

Screenshot_2019-05-31-08-54-23.png

Breed
Calico
Price
$200
City
Randallstown
State
Maryland - MD
Zip Code
Puedo pagarle solo $100 en efectivo , en persona? es que no se otra manera de pagarle y solo tengo $100.

Last edited by a moderator:
Raquel Barrera said:
Puedo pagarle solo $100 en efectivo , en persona? es que no se otra manera de pagarle y solo tengo $100.
si puedes pagarme $ 100 en persona, ya no tengo ese gatito pero tengo otros gatitos, cuál es tu número de teléfono puedo enviarte más fotos de ellos

What is your number? Can you send me a message?

Raquel Barrera said:
What is your number? Can you send me a message?
Thanks, I sent you a message.

Hello, my name Clarissa Barrera. Do you still have any kitten available? Where are you located? Can I pay you $100? Can I pay you $100 in cash in person in meeting? I live in Washington D.C.

Clarissa1213 said:
Hello, my name Clarissa Barrera. Do you still have any kitten available? Where are you located? Can I pay you $100? Can I pay you $100 in cash in person in meeting? I live in Washington D.C.
What is your number?

Rascal25 said:
What is your number?
This ad is from July of 2019. Do you still have this kitten? It's a year and a half old now.

I have another litter of kittens.

Rascal25 said:
I have another litter of kittens.
Hi,

Please upload a photo of the kittens (or one of the kittens) next to a piece of paper with "PETCLASSIFIEDS.US" on it for verification.

Thank you.

Ok, how do I edit/delete old posts?

Rascal25 said:
Ok, how do I edit/delete old posts?
You don't need to edit your post. You can add the picture right in the post below. Just click the "Attach Files" button to upload the photo.

Admin said:
You don't need to edit your post. You can add the picture right in the post below. Just click the "Attach Files" button to upload the photo.
How do I delete old photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.