Search

Calico Kitten for Sale in Maryland

2K Total Thread Views | 13 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Admin · Posted: )

Browse More Calicos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rascal25

Reaction Score
Kitten ready to go to a forever home, local pickup only.

Screenshot_2019-05-31-08-55-25.png

Screenshot_2019-05-31-08-54-23.png

Breed
Calico
Price
$200
City
Randallstown
State
Maryland - MD
Zip Code
Puedo pagarle solo $100 en efectivo , en persona? es que no se otra manera de pagarle y solo tengo $100.

Last edited by a moderator:
Puedo pagarle solo $100 en efectivo , en persona? es que no se otra manera de pagarle y solo tengo $100.
si puedes pagarme $ 100 en persona, ya no tengo ese gatito pero tengo otros gatitos, cuál es tu número de teléfono puedo enviarte más fotos de ellos

Hello, my name Clarissa Barrera. Do you still have any kitten available? Where are you located? Can I pay you $100? Can I pay you $100 in cash in person in meeting? I live in Washington D.C.

Hello, my name Clarissa Barrera. Do you still have any kitten available? Where are you located? Can I pay you $100? Can I pay you $100 in cash in person in meeting? I live in Washington D.C.
What is your number?

I have another litter of kittens.
Hi,

Please upload a photo of the kittens (or one of the kittens) next to a piece of paper with "PETCLASSIFIEDS.US" on it for verification.

Thank you.

Ok, how do I edit/delete old posts?
You don't need to edit your post. You can add the picture right in the post below. Just click the "Attach Files" button to upload the photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.