Breed
Full Blooded Boxer
Price
$400
City
Findlay
State
Ohio - OH
Hello, I have a 6 year old female boxer that my grandma loved so very much.. My grandmother passed away and I have her baby girl, that I can not have at all :( I am asking for $400 to rehome her i need to make sure she is going to the best home for she is a baby and the sweetest girl.. The 400 is and will help with expenses for my grandmas funeral costs that are left over.. So please if there is any room in your heart and home for a beautiful girl that just wants all the attention please consider picking this pretty boxer. I am located in Findlay, Ohio. I can send picks when interested.

Carolinwv

Reaction score
ehrhartn88 said:
Hello, I have a 6 year old female boxer that my grandma loved so very much.. My grandmother passed away and I have her baby girl, that I can not have at all :( I am asking for $400 to rehome her i need to make sure she is going to the best home for she is a baby and the sweetest girl.. The 400 is and will help with expenses for my grandmas funeral costs that are left over.. So please if there is any room in your heart and home for a beautiful girl that just wants all the attention please consider picking this pretty boxer. I am located in Findlay, Ohio. I can send picks when interested.
I am interested. Is she spayed?

ehrhartn88

Reaction score
She is not spayed..

Themcdanielfamilytn

Reaction score
ehrhartn88 said:

I am very interested in your female boxer, is she still available?

ehrhartn88

Reaction score
Yes he is still available if you would like to text me on my phone number it is 419-788-8481

Robynparrish467

Reaction score
ehrhartn88 said:

Pictures plz

klaugh1169

Reaction score
Is she still available?

Boxer Female Needs New Home - Findlay, Ohio was posted on 01-27-2020 by ehrhartn88 in the Boxer forum.