Search

Boxer Female Needs New Home - Findlay, Ohio

2K Total Thread Views | 6 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by klaugh1169 · Posted: )

Browse More Boxers

ehrhartn88

Reaction Score
Hello, I have a 6 year old female boxer that my grandma loved so very much.. My grandmother passed away and I have her baby girl, that I can not have at all :( I am asking for $400 to rehome her i need to make sure she is going to the best home for she is a baby and the sweetest girl.. The 400 is and will help with expenses for my grandmas funeral costs that are left over.. So please if there is any room in your heart and home for a beautiful girl that just wants all the attention please consider picking this pretty boxer. I am located in Findlay, Ohio. I can send picks when interested.

Breed
Boxer
Price
$400
City
Findlay
State
Ohio - OH
Hello, I have a 6 year old female boxer that my grandma loved so very much.. My grandmother passed away and I have her baby girl, that I can not have at all :( I am asking for $400 to rehome her i need to make sure she is going to the best home for she is a baby and the sweetest girl.. The 400 is and will help with expenses for my grandmas funeral costs that are left over.. So please if there is any room in your heart and home for a beautiful girl that just wants all the attention please consider picking this pretty boxer. I am located in Findlay, Ohio. I can send picks when interested.
I am interested. Is she spayed?

I am very interested in your female boxer, is she still available?

Yes he is still available if you would like to text me on my phone number it is 419-788-8481

Pictures plz