Breed
Great Dane
Price
$500
City
Roebuck
State
South Carolina - SC
14 week old blue great dane puppy. She is already crate trained. Good with kids and other dogs. Rehoming her for half of what I paid for her. Her rehoming fee is 500$ . Only rehoming is because she needs someone that can provide more time for her.

Attachments

• Photo Editor_GrhKMr.png
    Photo Editor_GrhKMr.png
    606.3 KB · Views: 5
J

Jmg0425

Reaction score
Is she still available?

J

Jmg0425

Reaction score
Batman said:
14 week old blue great dane puppy. She is already crate trained. Good with kids and other dogs. Rehoming her for half of what I paid for her. Her rehoming fee is 500$ . Only rehoming is because she needs someone that can provide more time for her.
Is she available?

D

Darlene50

Reaction score
Batman said:
Hi! Is your pup still available?

C

CHARI

Reaction score
Batman said:
Hello, we are interested.

Blue Great Dane Puppy for Sale in Roebuck, South Carolina was posted on 02-18-2020 by Batman in the Great Dane forum.

Get Verified!

Have you become a Verified Seller yet? If you're a trusted member of PetClassifieds.US, you really should consider it. Learn more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liz_2
Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams - Sitemap