Search

Blue & Gold Macaw for Sale in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

2K Total Thread Views | 6 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Jessica121315 · Posted: )

Browse More Macaws

Britt_anelli

Reaction Score
Blu loves to talk and dance and loves eating peanuts! I’m looking for him to go to a new loving owner as I am moving and have no one to take care of him.

FE7FDF82-984A-4F91-B3A1-98F77747E9A1.jpeg

Breed
Macaw
Price
$800
City
Philadelphia
State
Pennsylvania - PA
Last edited by a moderator:
Blu loves to talk and dance and loves eating peanuts! I’m looking for him to go to a new loving owner as I am moving and have no one to take care of him.
I'm interested in adopting him, feel free to contact me so we can talk more :)

Hello. Is the bird still available? I am interested in adopting her.