Sweet Blue & Gold Macaw

• Thread starter Kjpflum
  • Start date

553 Total Thread Views

Browse More Macaws

Kjpflum

Kjpflum

Reaction Score
Work is relocating me and I am unable to bring this beloved boy with me. His name is Pepe and he approximately 4 years old. He bonds with women over men and is quite the character. He hums himself to sleep at night and loves getting praise when you hangs by his beak, legs and wings extended. He has never bit me although I am cognizant of his body language. He loves being on my arm and shoulder so he can rub his head on me. I am super sad that I have to let him go and am unwilling to give him to just anyone. As a lover of birds it's important that he goes to a good home.

I paid 4K for him and would like to recoup as much of that as I can. Also, those who are willing to pay for a bird are more likely to love him :)

Screenshot_20220202-205314.png PXL_20220203_165123552.jpg

Breed
Macaw
Price
$3500
City
California City
State
California - CA
Zip Code