Search

Bichon Frise Dog for Adoption in Mount Hope, Alabama

1K Total Thread Views | 13 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by blyr · Posted: )

Browse More Bichon Frise

Status
Not open for further replies.

blyr

Reaction Score
one year old male Bishon Frise, very loving will be a good companion.

Breed
Bichon Frise
Date Born
Apr 18, 2019
Price
$200.00
City
Mount Hope
State
Alabama - AL
Zip Code

Attachments

• IMG_1507.jpg
    IMG_1507.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 14
Hello, I am interested in your Bichon. Is he still available and would I be able to come meet him?

Reactions: blyr
Yes he is. When would you like to come? Sending this again, not sure you have received it.

I can meet you in Huntsville. Do you have a place you want to meet? If not I can meet you at the Mapco gas station on Hwy 72. Also what time do you want to meet? I have a wire crate and bedding, do you want that for $50 more?

That’s ok. I am not very familiar with the area so I do not have a preference. May I ask why you are rehoming?

He is vaccinated, not neutered. Will be due a parvo again in 2-3 months.

yes that time is good. That is 10:30 eastern daylight and 9:30 central daylight time, correct? I am rehoming because I just don't have the time to give to him that should be given. The address for the gas station is. The station will be on your left and there is a traffic light for. I'm sure you have GPS and it should direct you there. I will be in a dark red GMC Yukon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mapco gas station is at. That is before you actually get into Huntsville so maybe that will be helpful to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.