Search

Beagle Pups

1K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by SRYAN05 · Posted: )

Browse More Beagles

kramnor

Reaction Score
I have 2 female and 1 male Beagle Puppies available for sale. They are all tri-color and very gentle, playful, and fun loving. They are ready to join there new loving families. I am asking $300 for each puppy. These puppies were born in March of 2021. I am located in Greenfield, Indiana. Please contact me if interested.

Breed
Beagle
Date Born
Mar 5, 2021
Price
$300
City
Greenfield
State
Indiana - IN
Zip Code
Hi,

Can you please upload some photos of these puppies?

Thank you.

I have 2 female and 1 male Beagle Puppies available for sale. They are all tri-color and very gentle, playful, and fun loving. They are ready to join there new loving families. I am asking $300 for each puppy. These puppies were born in March of 2021. I am located in Greenfield, Indiana. Please contact me if interested.
Is the male still available? I would like to see him Saturday.