Search

Baby Weasels for Sale

7K Total Thread Views | 9 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by rupalimittra · Posted: )

JodyBuchanan

Reaction Score
I have three baby weasels for sale and one adult. I'd like to put them up for adoption. Serious inquiries only. Also, I'm looking to adopt or purchase another one, so please let me know if you're willing to trade. Thank you. $150 each. I live in Atlanta, Georgia.

Breed
Other
  2. Female
Price
$300
City
Atlanta
State
Georgia - GA
Zip Code
I am interested! We right now have a female ferret who is about 6 months old, and is looking for a friend. I currently live with my boyfriend in an apartment, where there is plenty of space for them to roam.

I'm interested. Please let me know availability.

thanks

I am also very interested. I would love to see pictures of them!!!

Hello - do you breed weasels or do you know anyone that does? Also what kind of weasels are they short tail or long tail?

I have three baby weasels for sale and one adult. I'd like to put them up for adoption. Serious inquiries only. Also, I'm looking to adopt or purchase another one, so please let me know if you're willing to trade. Thank you. $150 each. I live in Atlanta, Georgia.
Are they still available?

Are any of the babies available? I’m not too far from you.

Last edited: