Search

Baby Ferret Kits with Cage For Sale in Las Vegas, Nevada

11K Total Thread Views | 46 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Lincolntodd · Posted: )

Browse More Ferrets

CampFireJack

Reaction Score
Cute and Healthy ferret kits for sale. There are two males and for females available from separate litters. They are hand reared and very sociable. They don't bite and are used to kids, dogs and cats. The kits are USDA Licensed, descented, healthy and current with shots. They come with Cage and papers. They are ready to leave now. Feel free to contact me if interested.

8683686.jpg

Breed
Ferrets
Price
$100
City
Las Vegas
State
Nevada - NV
Zip Code
Reactions: Faithful_felineExotics, LauraG, Whisperingmoonco and 5 others
Hi, Can I buy one of them online? Are they sterilized? Thanks!!!

Hello! I was wondering if they were still available? Would you be willing to ship?

I am interested and would like to get one or two

Cute and Healthy ferret kits for sale. There are two males and for females available from separate litters. They are hand reared and very sociable. They don't bite and are used to kids, dogs and cats. The kits are USDA Licensed, descented, healthy and current with shots. They come with Cage and papers. They are ready to leave now. Feel free to contact me if interested.
I'm very interested I'll pay $100 for all and can pick up asap

Hi my name is Thomas Booker, do you still have any babies left I would love to come and get 2-3

Do you still have females available?

I am interested in getting one of your ferret are any of them still available to bye

Hi! We are looking for hand reared ferrets and will be in your area the last week of September. Do you still have any kits available?

Hi there! My name is Alayna and i’ve been looking for a ferret or ferrets for a while now. Unfortunately, i haven’t had any luck with finding them in my area. If I were to purchase a ferret would you be able to transport one to my location? I live in Galt, California. They would go to a very good home!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Campfire Jack, My name is Jacky and I would like to know if you have any baby ferrets left? My wife and I would love to get one from you and we pick up as early as this weekend.

Thanks,
Jacky

Hi are they still available?

Very interested. Please get back to me if there are any available kits. Thank you

do u still hve ferrets available

Im really wanting pls!!!

I want to buy one ferret please let me know if available.