Search

American Bully Breeder from Conway, Arkansas

1K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Dorothy Picquet · Posted: )

Browse More Dog Breeders

Dorothy Picquet

Reaction Score
I am currently an American Bully breeder, i was involved in an kennel business for numerous of years. We went to shows, participated in the show ring & had bully events in the kennels hometown. Unfortunately, our relationship is dissolved so i went out on my own. I am a older woman and have decided that i want to travel so i am currently trying to clear my establishment of animals. I am in Arkansas. Hope to meet some nice people that i can do Good honest business with.

Breeder Type
Dog
City
Conway
State
Arkansas - AR
Can you send pictures of the dogs/puppies you have available and prices? I own Zullou Kennels which is an American Bully Kennel. If any interest me, I may buy one to help clear your establishment.

Okay, i have a male pup that i believe will be an excellent addition as for a Future Stud Dog. He was born June 13th, 2019...has 1st shots, wormed & Battle Crop ear cropping because his heads so Big. He was indeed a Big Puppy and hes gone be short, stocky with a huge head piece. I want 1,500 but i will take as close as possible. He's kind of high because of his Bloodline....Miagi...Mikeline & Gotti....No Razors Edge or bottom of the barrel Parents.

20190730_181349.jpg 20190820_172403.jpg