Search

AKC Champion Bloodline Belgian Malinois

2K Total Thread Views | 10 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by biscardi · Posted: )

Browse More Belgian Malinois / Shepherds

biscardi

Reaction Score
AKC Belgian Malinois champion blood line puppies for sale. we have 1 males left. we accept down payments to hold the puppy will also deliver the puppy if you cant find transportation for 0.75$ a mile. if you need anymore information please text me. 937 205 six six 8 zero

puppies 2.jpg

Breed
Belgian Malinois / Shepherd
Date Born
Mar 30, 2021
Price
City
Lynchburg
State
Ohio - OH
Zip Code
Last edited:
Do you have any pictures of the litter and parents?
Yes. Not on my laptop tho. Sorry didn't text u yesterday. I didn't see your text. Not very good with laptops. Can you contact me through text please and thank you.

Yes. Not on my laptop tho. Sorry didn't text u yesterday. I didn't see your text. Not very good with laptops. Can you contact me through text please and thank you.
Hi. Please upload the photos to this ad. Thank you.

AKC Belgian Malinois champion blood line puppies for sale. we have 8 males and 2 females. we accept down payments to hold the puppy will also deliver the puppy if you cant find transportation for 1.25$ a mile. if you need anymore information please text me.
Do you still have puppies available??