Search

Champion Bloodline AKC Siberian Husky Sled Dog Stud

649 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by WILDECLIPSEKENNELS · Posted: )

Browse More Siberian Huskies

Reaction Score
*STANDING AT STUD ONLY NOT FOR SALE* ( WE DO TRAVEL FOR BREEDING'S WITH AN EXTRA FEE)

***2021 IS HIS LAST YEAR BREEDING TO OUTSIDE FEMALES!!***

* We are looking to do pick of litter from either a red and white female, an agouti female or a all white female *

Meet Nannook he is a all white AKC registered Siberian Husky Proven Stud. He was born on 4/6/2017. Nannook is a active sled dog, he runs in lead position. He weighs 50lbs. He is 3 years old. This might be you last chance to breed to Nannook. I am hoping to retire him from breeding to females outside our kennel.

- Nannook's CKC papers are pending.
- Nannook's OFA is pending
- Nannook's embark is pending.

Before breeding we take a $50 fee to hold your spot on Nannook's breeding scheduale we are doing this because, I have had people back out which then we lose money. Its a new year and every new year we have changes depending on how the year before's breeding's were.

Nannook throws all whites and red and whites in a litter. We Do travel in the US for breeding's. If you drive to us for the breeding we take $150 off Nannook's stud fee. We do breed Nannook to other large breed dogs, but we prefer breeding to other Siberian huskies. We do ship semen in the World Wide, and we do live cover. We do pick of litter. But if POL (Pick of Litter) Is chosen at time of breeding we take $150 so we know we will receive a pup. And once we receive the pup we send the $150 back to you. We do this because Nannook bred to a female in October 2020, and I was supposed to get pick of litter and they never wrote us back so they got a free breeding. I am not saying everyone would do this but it is just a pro-cation now.

*ALL FEMALES MUST HAVE A BRUCELLOSIS TEST DONE BEFORE BREEDING* If you do not know what that is here is a link with info on Brucellosis: vcahospitals.com/know-your-pet/canine-brucellosis

Nannook is UTD on vaccinations, He has OFA hips and elbows pending. Nannook does have a high prey drive but that is most huskies. He is a very strong, smart, loving dog. He has sired gorgeous litters.

Nannooks stud fee is $600. We do help pay for litter registration, puppy vaccinations, and puppy kibble if needed. I do have videos and tons more pics of Nannook just ask.

I am attaching pics of Nannook, and one of his previous litters.

Breed
Siberian Husky
Date Born
Apr 6, 2017
Price
$600
City
Milwaukee
State
Wisconsin - WI
Zip Code

Attachments

• alvW9qH2slb71.jpg
    alvW9qH2slb71.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 2
  • TErMvb6mdkAsl.jpg
    TErMvb6mdkAsl.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 2
  • ZNQoAbVSrfvJP.jpg
    ZNQoAbVSrfvJP.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 2
What was the breed with the litter from this picture?