Adorable Maltipoo Puppies

• Thread starter Sarahgainer
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views | 11 Replies

Browse More Maltipoos

S

Sarahgainer

Reaction Score
F1 Maltipoo puppies for sale. Parents are family pets so they comes with all paper work in place. Mum toy poodle and Dad a Maltese both available to see.
They are adorable, very playful and fun. Fully potty trained and all vaccinations fully up to date. Flea and worm treated. Please message me if interested. We need very good and loving homes for them. Available to take away immediately.

656578555566.jpg

Breed
Maltipoo
Date Born
Oct 31, 2020
Price
$600
City
Bristol
State
Virginia - VA
Zip Code
Reactions: Kate mustaro
is there any still available?

Sarahgainer said:
F1 Maltipoo puppies for sale. Parents are family pets so they comes with all paper work in place. Mum toy poodle and Dad a Maltese both available to see.
They are adorable, very playful and fun. Fully potty trained and all vaccinations fully up to date. Flea and worm treated. Please message me if interested. We need very good and loving homes for them. Available to take away immediately.
Is the one all the way on the right still available? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are any of the puppies female? Very Interested.

Sarahgainer said:
Hi. Are they still available?

Sarahgainer said:
Hi, are there any more puppies available

Sarahgainer said:

View attachment 39692
Do u have any male puppies left?

Are there any more puppies available?

Sarahgainer said:
Do you have any puppies available?

Sarahgainer said:

View attachment 39692
Are any still available?

Where are you located?

Hello, are they still available?