Search

Adorable Maltipoo for Adoption in Tampa Bay Area

1K Total Thread Views | 3 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Katsmith123 · Posted: )

Browse More Maltipoos

marycenteno

Reaction Score
Adorable Maltipoo looking for a happy family in the Tampa Bay Area

Her name is Mimi and is an adorable Maltipoo. She is 14 months and ready to spend time with a family that will have the time and energy for a have some fun. She is crazy about kids and loves to play with other dogs. Her vaccines are up today, she is microchip and has all the accessories and supplies needed for a smooth transition. She is used to poo and pip on a tray. We are asking $900. We purchased her last year for our daughter, but now she is already in college and my husband and I don't have the time and resources to give Mimi the things that she deserves. That is why we hope and pray to find a happy family ready to love her and take care of her.

Breed
Maltipoo
City
Palm Harbor
State
Florida - FL

Attachments

• 041.JPG
    041.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 20
  • 042.JPG
    042.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 043.JPG
    043.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:
Adorable Maltipoo looking for a happy family in the Tampa Bay Area

Her name is Mimi and is an adorable Maltipoo. She is 14 months and ready to spend time with a family that will have the time and energy for a have some fun. She is crazy about kids and loves to play with other dogs. Her vaccines are up today, she is microchip and has all the accessories and supplies needed for a smooth transition. She is used to poo and pip on a tray. We are asking $900. We purchased her last year for our daughter, but now she is already in college and my husband and I don't have the time and resources to give Mimi the things that she deserves. That is why we hope and pray to find a happy family ready to love her and take care of her.
Has she been neutered? Since she is not housebroken at this age, is the price negotiable? I can be reached at 941-505-1492. Thank you. Darlene