Search

Adopt Ferrets in Long Island, New York

1K Total Thread Views | 3 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Stephii1028 · Posted: )

Browse More Ferrets

SakuraLunars 2

Reaction Score
They are two female one year old ferrets, bonded. Caramel is light, Brownie is dark colored. They are very sweet and well-behaved! Have shots, healthy, and active! They come with a foldable cage, toys, large bag of food, two leashes and harnesses, shampoo, litter box, hammock, bed, water and food bowls, traveler crate, and their favorite tunnel to sleep in. I really spoiled these two lol.

I bought them, thinking they were the perfect pets for me and my life style. But unfortunately they aren't. I may settle for a cat instead, but for now I know I can't properly care for these ferrets. Message me if interested! They're ready for a new home asap! (Repost!)

Breed
Ferrets
Price
Negotiable
City
Long Island
State
New York - NY
Reactions: 24jsimms
Hello, if they are still available please let me know. I also live in LI and has been looking to adopt a ferret or two for years.