Search

About Us - Sheepadoodle Breeder in Bullard, Texas

963 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Kylie Ferrara · Posted: )

Browse More Dog Breeders

Kylie Ferrara

Reaction Score
My name is Kylie Ferrara and I have been in the dog business basically since I was a little girl! My mom is still a dog breeder today and everything I know I learned from her! We work together to raise and cultivate the perfect family dog-the sheepadoodle! Our babies are raised indoors and are very well socialized, they are definitely part of the family and would love to join yours!

Breeder Type
Dog
City
Bullard
State
Texas - TX
  • Love
Reactions: jasonbeshaw
I currently have 6 sheepadoodle puppies for sale. I have 3 males and 3 females. They are the sweetest babies and each have their very own unique personality!

My current litter was born on October 10th of this year (2019). They will be ready for their "forever" homes by December third! The perfect Christmas Puppies!