Search

Sheepadoodle Puppies

623 Total Thread Views

Browse More Sheepadoodles

klyn7x

Reaction Score
Two sheepadoodle females left!
The mom is an Old English Sheepdog and the dad is a Standard Parti Poodle. Both are our family pets and live on the property with us.

Sheepadoodles are sought out for their non/low shedding, hypoallergenic coat. They are also extremely intelligent and easy-to-train, and have a lot of emotions to express. They are lovable goofballs and are known to be great family dogs and tag-along-anywhere companions.

These pups have been socialized with other dogs, outside cat, geese, chickens, and children. My two young children play with them daily. The pups have also had several baths and have been handled often and are extremely comfortable with people. They are fluffy little cuddle balls. :)

They have all vaccinations and deworming to date and are being fed a high quality puppy food.

They were born 5/30/21. These pups full grown will be right around 60 lbs.

Breed
Sheepadoodle
Date Born
May 30, 2021
Price
City
The Dalles
State
Oregon - OR
Zip Code

Attachments

• blanch1.jpg