Search

7 Ferrets for Adoption in Tampa, Florida

3K Total Thread Views | 17 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by savannahhammer · Posted: )

Browse More Ferrets

Haley

Reaction Score
I need to rehome my ferrets, very friendly and playful.

I have 7 ferrets that I need to rehome. I am asking $50 each for a rehoming fee. I have 3 girls and 4 boys. All are Marshall’s about 2-2.5 years old purchased from Petland with paperwork. They all get along with each other and love to run around each with their own personalities. Unfortunate circumstances has made me have to give up my abilities to have ferrets. The 4th pictured boy is an albino, he was being camera shy. Please let me know if you have any questions. I am located in Tampa, FL. Hillsborough County.

E118F089-6FCF-4A3A-9B3E-6B3F17ACF0A1.jpeg 5EF24B1C-B444-477B-A928-6C83C07D0016.jpeg

Breed
Ferrets
Price
City
Tampa
State
Florida - FL
Last edited by a moderator:
The top right one in the first picture would be my first choice, or the bottom left one in the first picture!

I would like to adopt one, possibly two if you could email me, it would be appreciated!!

The one in the second photo top right would be my choice.

Is the blaze ferret still available?

I have 7 ferrets that I need to rehome. I am asking $50 each for a rehoming fee. I have 3 girls and 4 boys. All are Marshall’s about 2-2.5 years old purchased from Petland with paperwork. They all get along with each other and love to run around each with their own personalities. Unfortunate circumstances has made me have to give up my abilities to have ferrets. The 4th pictured boy is an albino, he was being camera shy. Please let me know if you have any questions. I am located in Tampa, FL. Hillsborough County.
Do you still have any? Would love to come get one.

Is there any way to contact you about these? I am very interested and would like to talk to you more about them.

Hello. Do you still have any available. We would love to adopt one!

How do I set up a time to come check them out?

Hi - are they still available? I would love to take one home :)

Are any of the boys still available. My female died recently and I'd love to get a boy. I live about 2 hours from Tampa I'll gladly drive and pick a bit or 2 up? please contact me.

Hello! Are any still available? I’m in Tampa and I need to get a companion for my boy since she’s alone. Thank you!

I would love to adopt one.

Hello, do you have any still available?