Search

6 Month Old Mini Goldendoodle for Sale in Queens, NY

929 Total Thread Views | 1 Reply | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by newyorkeast112 · Posted: )

Browse More Goldendoodles

Nalabear5302019

Reaction Score
Nala is about 6 months old now. Her date of birth is 5/30/2019. She was spayed at a ACPCA mobile truck. It breaks my heart to have to sell her. Im very very allergic to her and cant not handle it anymore. I am looking for a loving family that can give a great fun loving life. She is the sweetest happiest puppy. She loves to play. One of her favorite games to play is fetch and shes good at it too.she know's how to sit ,stay and laydown when told. She is wee wee pad potty trained. She is up to date with all her shots. I have all her medical records.

Breed
Goldendoodle
Size
  1. Miniature
Price
$500
City
Ridgewood
State
New York - NY
Hi! Is this puppy still available? I would love to tell you more about myself and my family, and why we'd love to adopt her!