Search

5-Month Old Kittens - Spayed/Neutered - Free to Good Homes!

• Thread starter Hotwater1121
  • Start date

477 Total Thread Views | 2 Replies

Browse More Domestic Shorthairs

H

Hotwater1121

Reaction Score
We have three 5-month-old kittens free to loving homes. There are 2 little girls and 1 boy, all have been spayed/neutered and recently examined by a veterinarian to ensure good health. The litter was delivered in my home and hand raised by a loving family with children, so the kittens are very well socialized and friendly. Great with children and great with other cats! Mother lives onsite and kittens were nursed until they were 16 weeks old. Very healthy and would make a great addition to any loving home. The boy is a shorthair brown tabby/tiger, and one little girl is a tortoise-shell brown tabby and the other is an all-grey color. Located in Crystal Lake but will travel to deliver if necessary.

Breed
Domestic Shorthair
Date Born
Apr 16, 2023
  2. Female
Type
  1. Mix
Age Group
  1. Kitten (0-8 Months)
Vaccinated
  1. Yes
Microchipped
  1. No
Spayed/Neutered
  1. Yes
Price
FREE!
City
Crystal Lake
State
Illinois - IL
Zip Code
Hi - Do you have any photos of these kittens? Can you upload some to this ad? Thanks!

Hello - I'm interested in a kitten if they are available.