3 Bonded Female Chinchillas for Rehome

• Thread starter maddiecj
  • Start date

272 Total Thread Views

Browse More Chinchillas

M

maddiecj

Reaction Score
They have all lived as a trio for a long time, are quite bonded, and are always snuggling and bouncing together. So I am hoping that they stay as a trio in a new home and are not separated. Rehoming fee is $300 or best offer total for all three chins plus all the supplies listed at the bottom. See notes below.

Theo: Standard Grey with a kinda pointy nose, approximately 3yrs, she is rather small. Theo is super adventurous and friendly, she will bounce around and say hello to anyone. She has never had any issue meeting new chins and is friendly as can be with anything that moves. She is a bit of a wild child and will launch herself out of a cage trying to land on your head or shoulder.

Opal: Homozygous Beige, approximately 16yrs, when we rescued her years ago so was living in a horrible environment and had stressed pulled out most of her hair, and was almost fully bald. Most of it grew back after brought her in but she does have some permanent blad and patch spots - she just pulled it so much back them it stopped growing properly in places (vet confirmed all is well!). She is just a crotchety old lady and it will take awhile for her to warm up to you, it took about a year before she would let us hold her and months before we could pet/touch without some angsty squeaks. Now she is very friendly and gentle with us and truly a gem. Opal is a bit picky with cage mates and while she loves Aileen and Theo she has rejected other cages mates in years past. So I would not recommend trying to integrate the group into a current cage family.

Aileen: Standard Grey with a squished nose, approximately 9yrs, she is huge (genuinely like rabbit-sized, she is the only one my cats are a bit afraid of)! On top of being generally big, she is prone to overeating so you have to monitor her or she will get chunky and develop a big fat pad around her neck fast. Aileen is very calm and friendly, happy to be pet or held. She is a bit adventurous and will try to jump out of the bottom of the cage while you clean if you aren’t watching.

***I won’t have a cage to provide for the girls as my sister has already asked to take the cage they are in for her ferrets once I find a home for the girls, but I can send their remaining food, bags of treats, 2 ceramic food bowls, 2 small hay feeders, 2 water bottles, and 8 wooden ledges for a cage!

00i0i_j8VQrJzIMvj_0t20CI_600x450.jpg 00N0N_3KHHRIWdwFY_0t20CI_600x450.jpg 00o0o_ak6fgOIC5zt_0t20CI_600x450.jpg 00o0o_8aZxR3JJ1zz_0t20CI_600x450.jpg

Breed
Chinchillas
Price
$300
City
Mesquite
State
Texas - TX
Zip Code