Search

Female and Male Ferrets Bonded Pair

1K Total Thread Views | 6 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Nate01776 · Posted: )

Browse More Ferrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

animallover5

Reaction Score
I have a 6 month old female ferret and a 4 month old male ferret for sale. I'm only looking to rehome them due to not having much to spend with them. The 4 month old male is full albino. The 6 month old female is a sable mask. They're bonded and love to sleep together. Comes with Kaytee Deluxe Multi level Ferret Home, 2 litter boxes, fleece blankets, and Wysong Ferret Epigon 90 kibble which runs about $25 a bag on Amazon. They also come with a year guarantee through Petco with their paperwork which I also have.

Breed
Ferrets
Date Born
Nov 30, 2019
Price
$300
City
Markham
State
Illinois - IL
Zip Code

Attachments

• IMG_2063.JPG
    IMG_2063.JPG
    112.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2066.JPG
    IMG_2066.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2065 (3).JPG
    IMG_2065 (3).JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2064.JPG
    IMG_2064.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I am very interested in buying these two adorable ferrets. However I live in Boston, would you be willing to check out the companies near you that would be willing to ship them (there are several pet shipping companies) and I will pick up the additional cost? If not, im Still willing to come get them myself (I am very Interested in buying them) , but that’s 28 hours of driving I would prefer to no do. Feel free to email me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 6 month old female ferret and a 4 month old male ferret for sale. I'm only looking to rehome them due to not having much to spend with them. The 4 month old male is full albino. The 6 month old female is a sable mask. They're bonded and love to sleep together. Comes with Kaytee Deluxe Multi level Ferret Home, 2 litter boxes, fleece blankets, and Wysong Ferret Epigon 90 kibble which runs about $25 a bag on Amazon. They also come with a year guarantee through Petco with their paperwork which I also have.

also, I’m curious if they’ve been neutered, descended, any distemper vaccinations?

Yes they came from Petco and are neutered. I’m sorry but i won’t be shipping them.
Okay yes I see now where it says you have the year guarantee and paperwork with Petco. Would me picking them up late Sunday night or Monday work for you?

Okay yes I see now where it says you have the year guarantee and paperwork with Petco. Would me picking them up late Sunday night or Monday work for you?
If so please shoot me an email so we can exchange numbers, that way I can let you know when I get in your area and you can tell me where exactly you want to meet/sell them.

If those dates/times don’t work then please let me know when they will be available. Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.