Search

2 Year Old Female Beardie

636 Total Thread Views | 7 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by CristiTattoli · Posted: )

Browse More Bearded Dragons

riosj318

Reaction Score
I have a 2 year old female beardie who is very lovable and friendly. I have adopted cats and can’t let her roam as i used to.
looking to get rid of everything at once
50 gallon tank
lights
accessories
light timer
beardie

Breed
Bearded Dragons
Price
$350
City
Schenectady
State
New York - NY
Zip Code

Attachments

• 0325577C-853E-49BA-B3EB-180CD1CC2945.jpeg
    0325577C-853E-49BA-B3EB-180CD1CC2945.jpeg
    15.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 59B2EEFB-7671-4CCF-81B0-A66CCC99349F.png
    59B2EEFB-7671-4CCF-81B0-A66CCC99349F.png
    339.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 90BE3293-48BC-4FB6-B362-893F94F0F0CF.png
    90BE3293-48BC-4FB6-B362-893F94F0F0CF.png
    361.4 KB · Views: 6
Stand included as well with storage underneath and many accessories.

Are you still looking for a good home for your female Beardie? I just lost my 11 year old female and my 6 year old male has been depressed without her. We would love to give her a great life, either in neighboring tanks or together if they get along. I am extremely experienced with Beardies and work from home so they get a lot of love and attention.

Are you still looking for a good home for your female Beardie? I just lost my 11 year old female and my 6 year old male has been depressed without her. We would love to give her a great life, either in neighboring tanks or together if they get along. I am extremely experienced with Beardies and work from home so they get a lot of love and attention.
Good afternoon, yes she’s still available. She’s never been around other beardies before but she is suuuper calm so it might not be a problem.. used to sleep on my bed and everything. I’m located in Schenectady, NY. Would you be able to pick up?

Good afternoon, yes she’s still available. she’s never been around other beardies before but she is suuuper calm so it might not be a problem.. used to sleep on my bed and everything. I’m located in Schenectady, NY would you be able to pick up?
Just added a couple more photos.

Yes I could pick up, I’m not sure if I can fit a 50 gal talk and stand in my car - does it come apart by any chance? I do have an extra tank already, would you consider selling without the tank and stand?

The tank itself is not fixed to the wooden stand. I’d prefer you take her with her home, even if you move her from it just so she has something familiar for a bit, if you don’t mind. If you don’t want the wooden stand that’s okay too; it came in handy having the storage underneath for all her things. Let me know what works best for you.

Could you please let me know your pick up address? I have to pass Schenectady to get home in the next couple hours. I have to let the hubby know also.

Click Here To Start Advertising Your For Sale Ads
Back