Bearded Dragons

Bearded dragons for sale and adoption ads.

JodyBuchanan
I have Baby Beardies looking for a home. Ages range from 1.5 - 2 months old. (two separate clutches) As I got the father from a PetSmart, I am not sure of the exact genetics. However many of the...
  • JodyBuchanan
  • · Southfield, Michigan - MI
Replies
Views
JodyBuchanan
JodyBuchanan
JodyBuchanan
Hello! I have a baby three month old baby bearded dragon for sell to a good home that's great for beginners! I've been quite busy with school and work and realized recently that I will be even...
  • JodyBuchanan
  • · Nashville, Tennessee - TN
Replies
Views
JodyBuchanan
JodyBuchanan
N
We have a total of 14 exotically colored babies for sale - they are from 2 different clutches; Dad is a hypo translucent citrus and mom is a red; babies are - hypo citrus translucent het - varying...
  • NurseDebby
  • · Queen Creek, Arizona - AZ 85142
Replies
Views
NurseDebby
N
S
Hello! I am rehoming my adult male bearded dragon, Rillo. He is a very sweet boy, good eater, and loves to get cuddles/pets. He will be coming with his enclosure that was custom built, with all...
  • Sarahmaison
  • · San Diego, California - CA 92103
Replies
Views
SonyaAwwad
S
M
I have decided that it is time to rehome my bearded dragon, Lola. She is about a year old. She comes with a tank, food and water bowls, a rock to climb on, a night heat lamp, and two-day heat...
  • mldampf
  • · Jefferson City, Missouri - MO 65101
Replies
Views
mldampf
M
D
I've owned bearded dragons for over 8 years, but recently just started breeding "Stoick", my 4 year old Germain Giant that I rescued from the shelter, and “Rowena“ my 3 year old standard breed...
  • Dr. Beardie dood
  • · Pullman, Washington - WA 99163
Replies
Views
Dr. Beardie dood
D
D
Selling my approximately 8 month old male (?) bearded dragon, Pumpkin, to a loving home. Pumpkin is a sweet boy that is content on his own or happy to come out and explore as well as just relax...
  • dimholt33
  • · Warren, Ohio - OH 44481-9152
Replies
Views
dimholt33
D
A
Juvenile Bearded Dragon, glass enclosure, and all accessories. This beardie is about 8 months old. Included: Juvenile bearded dragon (orig. $100), screen glass enclosure (orig. $279 with Heat...
  • Aksakuri
  • · Cooper City, Florida - FL 33026
Replies
Views
itscarterlee
I
J
Bearded Dragon for Sale 8 Months Old Hello, I’m looking to sell Beans to a good home that will spend more quality time with him more than I can. $250 for whole setup with everything needed. I...
  • Jbruno47
  • · Nolensville, Tennessee - TN 37135
Replies
Views
itscarterlee
I
A
Very well socialized juvenile bearded dragon. Well fed, healthy, and happy little guy.
  • Ajones0103
  • · Alexandria, Virginia - VA 22304
Replies
Views
itscarterlee
I
P
10 gallon tank with UV lights, heating lamp, 100w red basking bulb, 100w ceramic basking lamp bulb, 60w heating pad, skull cave reptile decor, log decor, water dish, large cricket keeper, small...
  • pallyg24
  • · Poughkeepsie, New York - NY 12603
Replies
Views
itscarterlee
I
A
Hi there, we are moving soon, so we are looking to rehome two of our juvenile bearded dragons. We are located here in the Western Suburb of Chicago and are looking for someone local because we...
  • aj7821dm
  • · Western Suburb Chicago, Illinois - IL 60560
Replies
Views
aj7821dm
A
A
I have 2 beardies with a 75 gallon setup. They’re around 2 years old and are females. They’re healthy and get along.
  • aldan
  • · Grimes, Iowa - IA 50111
Replies
Views
aldan
A
H
Yellow bearded dragon female for sale. She needs a loving home. Everything I have goes with her. Asking $350 OBO. Please contact if interested.
  • Hayhay18
  • · Port Arthur, Texas - TX 77619
Replies
Views
Redeyez27
R
H
I brought them from a co-worker in December of last year and just want them to have a good home with a owner who could give them more attention. I work a second job now and I really want them to...
  • Helpinghand
  • · Mount Washington, Kentucky - KY 40047-7085
Replies
Views
Mikeandowen1
M
pumpkinqueen0411
I have a 2 year old Yellow Male and a 1 year old Het Hypo Trans Red Female for sale. Asking $150 for the Male, $300 for the Female, or $400 for them both. His name is Pickle. His favorite foods...
  • pumpkinqueen0411
  • · Bushnell, Florida - FL 33513
Replies
Views
Mikeandowen1
M
B
We've had Strawberry for about 1.5 years, but are looking to find her a new home. (We've always assumed her to be female, but have not confirmed that, and she was about 4 months old when we got...
  • BeardedDragon
  • · Arlington, Virginia - VA 22213
Replies
Views
BeardedDragon
B
E
Happy and healthy five month old Bearded Dragon with a very sweet personality looking for a new home! Cage not included.
  • elliestei
  • · Duluth, Minnesota - MN 55805
Replies
Views
elliestei
E
J
My lizard. I had her for two years it is time to get rid of her she is nice active never bit anyone health and big.
  • julisia0
  • · Chesterfield, South Carolina - SC 29704
Replies
Views
julisia0
J
J
Bearded dragon. Approximately 6 months old. Bought for my son, but he has no interest. Comes with 20 gallon terrarium with screen top. Dessert UVB 13 watt and 75 watt heat lighting kit. Also...
  • Jenny Duma
  • · Spring Lake, Michigan - MI 49456
Replies
Views
Jenny Duma
J
T
Jerry is a 3 year old bearded dragon. He was a rescued partial amputee from birth. He has a clipped tail and a missing toe. He is very friendly and inquisitive. He comes with a custom made...
  • Travis.j.anderson
  • · Colorado Springs, Colorado - CO 80916
Replies
Views
Travis.j.anderson
T
davidly2011
Local bearded dragon breeder located in Chehalis WA. Please visit our website for more information, and to view available bearded dragons visit our website or join us on Facebook...
  • davidly2011
  • · Chehalis, Washington - WA 98532
Replies
Views
davidly2011
davidly2011
It's no secret that people who own Bearded Dragons as pets are very enthusiastic about them. It's obvious that these people absolutely love their Bearded Dragons and are passionate about their pets. With that in mind, we try to attract the best Bearded Dragon breeders from around the country to advertise in our classifieds. So if you're searching for high quality stunning Dragons for sale online from some of the world's best and most popular breeders, search no more. We've got them here. We also offer Dragons from private sellers who may have fallen on hard times or who are moving or something of the like. Whatever the reason, there are some great deals to be found on our forums for both baby and adult Bearded Dragons. We hear that many of the animals that are advertised with us have been handled frequently when they were young, so they're socialized and as friendly as can be later on.

Are Bearded Dragons really the best pet lizard to own? Some folks think so. People who have owned them say that they're alert, hardy, tame, easy to hold and fun to have as pets. What people enjoy most about these lizards is watching them in their habitat. Bearded Dragons feed energetically and chase their prey. They also interact with one another in the most interesting of ways. While you may find Bearded Dragons for sale at pet stores, you're most likely to find exactly what you want online from private sellers as well as breeders. The reason for this is because pet stores simply don't carry all the available inventory you may be interested in. Also, buying pre-owned Bearded Dragons can be helpful to those who can't care for theirs any longer. You may find an incredible deal online on websites such as ours.

Many first time Bearded Dragon owners wonder what size enclosure they'll need for their baby or adult. While it's common for baby Dragons to live in a smaller tank, such as a 20-gallon, it'll become obvious quickly that the small tanks become too tight for a full grown animal. It's recommended that an adult Bearded Dragon live in at least a 75-gallon tank. And actually, it's possible to fit two Dragons in a 75-gallon tank comfortably. Just be sure it's properly ventilated with some strong screening at the top.

When it comes to buying and selling both adult and baby Bearded Dragons online, we have what you're looking for. This is a short list of different morphs you may find on our webiste: Classic or Standard Morph, Hypomelanistic Morph, Leatherback Morph, Translucent Morph, Silkback Morph, German Giant Morph, Dunner Morph, Zero Morph, Witblits (Wiblit) Morph, Wero Morph, Citrus Morph, Red, Yellow, and the Paradox Morph. When it comes to colors, we welcome Bearded Dragon ads on our website for the following: Normal, Hypo, Trans, Hypo Trans, Het Hypo, Het Trans, Double Het, Hypo Het Trans, and Trans Het Hypo.

Find bearded dragons for sale near me. Search our free bearded dragon classifieds ads by owner. Find bearded dragons wanted, to adopt, and better than Craigslist.

Search

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizonacataract
Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams - Sitemap