2 Kittens for Free Adoption

• Thread starter slhill097
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views | 2 Replies

Browse More Tabbies

S

slhill097

Reaction Score
Found a liter of kittens and their mommas in a cage by a dumpster. Rescued them and trying to find them forever homes! We have 2 tabby kittens left. One female. One male. Both super sweet and playful. Liter trained. Not 100% age but guessing less than 3 months. Need to confirm at vet. We also have one of the Mom Cats too if anyone is interested. She is a tortoiseshell. Not sure age. She isn’t mean but not super trusting. Doesn’t bite. Let’s you pick her up. Just a little skiddish. Not fixed. Recently had liter and breastfed. All need to be taken to vet for full check up. Please contact me if interested.

7B0934C1-EDD3-4540-9DDA-C873B1524694.png AB21F898-CDB1-437F-810C-5F82668CF0F6.jpeg

Breed
Tabby
Date Born
Mar 21, 2022
Price
Free
City
Collierville
State
Tennessee - TN
Zip Code
slhill097 said:
Found a liter of kittens and their mommas in a cage by a dumpster. Rescued them and trying to find them forever homes! We have 2 tabby kittens left. One female. One male. Both super sweet and playful. Liter trained. Not 100% age but guessing less than 3 months. Need to confirm at vet. We also have one of the Mom Cats too if anyone is interested. She is a tortoiseshell. Not sure age. She isn’t mean but not super trusting. Doesn’t bite. Let’s you pick her up. Just a little skiddish. Not fixed. Recently had liter and breastfed. All need to be taken to vet for full check up. Please contact me if interested.
Hi! I was wondering if the mom or any of her kittens were still available? I am not sure of your location but I am willing to drive and pick one up!

Hi!!! I'm located in Tennessee and my dream is to have kittens or cats. I would love to ask if they’re still available.