Newest Posts

Find the newest pet ad posts across our entire site.
A
I have puppies all colors wormed and pad trained they are raised in my home very active and playful do not ship and must be willing to come and see them in person.
  • annette910
  • · Shallotte, North Carolina - NC 28470
  • Chihuahua
Replies
Views
annette910
A
A
Maltipoo 6 months old free to good home. Cannot keep. This dog is a male. I am located in El Paso, Texas. Please contact me if interested.
  • Aitokitty
  • · El Paso, Texas - TX 79928
  • Maltipoo
Replies
Views
Aitokitty
A
B
Featured King Shepherds
KING SHEPHERDS ARE A RARE BREED ACKNOWLEDGED BY AKC AS AN "EXOTIC BREED" They are a blend of German Shepherd, Great Pyrenees, Alaskan Malamute. They possess the superior qualities of the breeds...
  • bluesea
  • · yucca valley, California - CA 92284
  • Dogs & Puppies
Replies
Views
bluesea
B
B
GERMANKING SHEPNEES LONG COATS 50% German Shepherd 50% Great Pyrenees. This "New Exotic" possesses each breeds superior qualities. It's gentle temperament makes a great pet for homes with small...
  • bluesea
  • · Yucca Valley, California - CA 92284
  • German Shepherd
Replies
Views
bluesea
B
T
I had to move where I can't have pets. Please help me find good home for my bird. The bird is a female. I am not asking any money. I am giving the Cockatiel away for free. I am located in Amelia...
  • thelma12
  • · Amelia, Virginia - VA 23002
  • Cockatiel
Replies
Views
Pcasten
P
G
This is Titus! He is a choco and tan tri fluffy carrier. He is quite the character loves to play with his brothers and sisters and has a very sweet personality. He is also AKC registered and...
  • Gsunny14
  • · Miami, Florida - FL 33027
  • French Bulldog
Replies
Views
Gsunny14
G
G
This is Raider! He is a lilac Merle fluffy carrier 10 weeks old. He loves to play with his kong as well as with his other puppy friends. He loves to cuddle and has a very chill temperament...
  • Gsunny14
  • · Miami, Florida - FL 33027
  • French Bulldog
Replies
Views
Gsunny14
G
N
Very sweet and very friendly Scottish Fold male kitten is available for reservation. He is a very playful and loving kitten.
  • Natalia-kitty
  • · Orlando, Florida - FL 34787
  • Scottish Fold
Replies
Views
Natalia-kitty
N
T
Tucker is 7 months old and a very gentle and sweet dog. He loves everyone! He gets along very well with other dogs and even cats. He is laid back and likes to follow you around but can also be...
Replies
Views
Tucker
T
S
Beautiful tabby for sale. 9 weeks old. No shots and not fixed. Was given her by a friend and come to find out I am allergic and my dog doesn’t get along with her. So want her to go to a good home...
Replies
Views
Shayy0423
S
B
I have a family friend who is looking to home 2 kittens. They are about 12 weeks old and are grey with darker grey stripes. Very friendly and enjoy children as well as other cats.
Replies
Views
Brit_ryan22
B
Lovemypits3242
9 puppies looking for there forever homes. Serious inquiries only please. Look for good homes only, so please if you are not gonna take care of me then don't reply to this ad. Thanks.
  • Lovemypits3242
  • · Erie, Pennsylvania - PA 16508
  • Pit Bull
Replies
Views
jenlspin
J
P
Hi I have 3 French bulldog puppies looking for their forever home! They have been raised with family and are very well socialized. They have had their first shots dewormed and health check up and...
  • Precilla
  • · San Francisco, California - CA 94102
  • French Bulldog
Replies
Views
Precilla
P
M
10 week old Maltese yorkie mix puppy for sale to right home. Our son has really bad allergies so we need to find him a new home. Asking only what we paid $1500. Comes vet checked, microchipped and...
  • Momofthree
  • · Rolesville, North Carolina - NC 27571
  • Morkie
Replies
Views
Momofthree
M
L
2 months + German Shepherd available for pickup
  • Laura211
  • · San Francisco, California - CA 94016
  • German Shepherd
Replies
Views
Laura211
L
D
Gorgeous Mini Yorkshire Terrier Designer puppy. Silky-soft, teddy coat hypoallergenic, NO HAIR LOSS. Excellent quality! Current on all vaccines and is NOW ready to go to her forever home. Your...
Replies
Views
DoodlesRus
D
D
Gorgeous small ShihTzu Designer puppy. Teddy coat, silky-soft, hypoallergenic, NO HAIR LOSS. Excellent quality! Current on all vaccines and is NOW ready to go to her forever home. Your puppy...
  • DoodlesRus
  • · Tracy, California - CA 95391
  • Shih Tzu
Replies
Views
DoodlesRus
D
D
Gorgeous Toy-size Yorkshire Terrier Designer female puppy. Silky-soft, teddy coat hypoallergenic, NO HAIR LOSS. Excellent quality! Current on all vaccines and is NOW ready to go to her forever...
Replies
Views
DoodlesRus
D
D
Gorgeous Toy-size ShihTzu Designer puppy. Teddy coat, silky-soft, hypoallergenic, NO HAIR LOSS. Excellent quality! Current on all vaccines and is NOW ready to go to her forever home. Your puppy...
  • DoodlesRus
  • · Tracy, California - CA 95391
  • Shih Tzu
Replies
Views
DoodlesRus
D
D
Gorgeous Toy-size, Yorkshire Terrier Designer puppy. Silky-soft, teddy coat hypoallergenic, NO HAIR LOSS. Excellent quality! Current on all vaccines and is NOW ready to go to her forever home...
Replies
Views
DoodlesRus
D

Search

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Doglover3244
Protect Yourself From Fraud & Scams - Sitemap