Search

Adult Female Doberman Pinscher in Kansas City, Kansas

4K Total Thread Views | 7 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Diana Fulk · Posted: )

Browse More Doberman Pinschers

Status
Not open for further replies.

djmwilson

Reaction Score
Hello
Newly engaged, and we just discovered the 2 daughters are allergic to animals. I have a beautiful Female Black & Rust, 9/28/15. Have AKC papers. Need to find a good loving home for her.

Breed
Doberman Pinscher
City
Kansas City
State
Kansas - KS

Attachments

• IMG_1473.JPG
    IMG_1473.JPG
    149.3 KB · Views: 16
Hello my name is marlord, I’m from Texas and I seen your ad about your female Doberman. Is she still available?

Hello
Newly engaged, and we just discovered the 2 daughters are allergic to animals. I have a beautiful Female Black & Rust, 9/28/15. Have AKC papers. Need to find a good loving home for her.

hi.... i have had 5 female dobermans over the years,,, is this doberman still available... thanks, frank

hi,,,, checking to see if you sold your Doberman... I have had 5 Dobermans since
age 23... I am now 64.. I am outdoors a lot... all my Dobermans sleep on the bed.. very spoiled..

Last edited by a moderator:
hi... if your dog is still available I am interested...
I have had 5 female Dobermans in the past.... thanks, frank

I just lost my female Doberman to cancer; is your dog still available ; I have a large home and fenced yard and she would be in the house with me and outside for walks and runs. I would like to know more about her and what you are askig for her. Thank you Diana

Reactions: djmwilson
My dog passed away , no one ever replied to
The ad I that I responded to about a female adult Doberman o this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.