Search

How Do I Sell Locally?

1K Total Thread Views | 3 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Admin · Posted: )

CampFireJack

Reaction Score
I don't see where we enter a zip code or where to post a pet for sale. I want to sell locally only. I just signed up and so far I am not impressed. Any other tools I could use to sell my pet locally?

Hi,

When you post your ad, we tag it with the state you're located in as well as with the closest large city. This helps a lot with internal search. Also, if you'd like only local buyers to contact you, please state your location and that fact in your ad.

Thank you.

Jay - Website Support

It keeps saying that I need approval by your site. Do I just wait for that, it's been 2 days.

It keeps saying that I need approval by your site. Do I just wait for that, it's been 2 days.

Hi,

Your ad has already been approved. Please try refreshing your browser. It is visible to the public now.

Thank!

Jay - Website Support