Search

Needing to Sell My 2 Sugar Babies

1K Total Thread Views | 4 Replies | Jump to Last Post (Latest Reply by Kiowakaykay · Posted: )

Browse More Sugar Gliders

xo.lyss

Reaction Score
I have one female sugar glider and a male sugar glider. they’re mother and son. I’ve gotten so busy with school and work. I sadly can’t give them the attention and care they need anymore. theyll come with their cage, accessories and food. i just want them to have a better home and get the care and love they deserve. their names are lilo and dale.

Breed
Sugar Gliders
Price
$450
City
wichita
State
Kansas - KS
Zip Code

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 2
Are they still available and if so I am able to care and love those little babies 100% of the time because it's hard for me to travel which brings in my important question I'm in Missouri and if there still needing a good home with 100% of all my time and love with plenty of available supply availability in my close area I've done extensive research on sugarbears and my chinchilla although I adore my chinchin it's not very easy to handle one so with all my research I've noticed that suggests are more sociable and need as much attention and more then my chichi so I am willing to provide a great amount of time love and a little bit of spoiling to your fur babies but I can't travail is there away to get them here if not I thank you and have a great day and good luck to all.

Are they still available and if so I am able to care and love those little babies 100% of the time because it's hard for me to travel which brings in my important question I'm in Missouri and if there still needing a good home with 100% of all my time and love with plenty of available supply availability in my close area I've done extensive research on sugarbears and my chinchilla although I adore my chinchin it's not very easy to handle one so with all my research I've noticed that suggests are more sociable and need as much attention and more then my chichi so I am willing to provide a great amount of time love and a little bit of spoiling to your fur babies but I can't travail is there away to get them here if not I thank you and have a great day and good luck to all.
I’m sorry. I’m not able to travel to bring them to you. and that’s the only way i’d get them to you is bringing them myself. i don’t do the animal shipping stuff so I’m afraid not unless you think of another way.

I’m selling two in Missouri :)

I have one female sugar glider and a male sugar glider. they’re mother and son. I’ve gotten so busy with school and work. I sadly can’t give them the attention and care they need anymore. theyll come with their cage, accessories and food. i just want them to have a better home and get the care and love they deserve. their names are lilo and dale.
Are these dudes still available? I'm in Kansas City, Missouri.