• Start date

1K Total Thread Views | 1 Reply

Browse More Golden Retrievers

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jsimon34

Reaction Score
9 month old female Golden Retriever for sale. Current weight is roughly 60 lbs. All around good puppy, just don’t have the time needed to spend with her. She has been spayed and is up to date on all shots. Kennel, dog bowls, toys, leash and food included along with all records of purchase and shots, which includes info on parents. She is microchipped. Willing to meet if within reasonable distance and price is negotiable to some extent as we have over $3,500 invested to date. Photo is 2 months old. Current photo to be added soon.

52BEDB3D-297C-4115-8BB3-CDB6538C3244.jpeg

Breed
Golden Retriever
Date Born
Sep 29, 2020
Price
$1,500
City
Lutz
State
Florida - FL
Zip Code
Last edited:
Jsimon34 said:
9 month old female Golden Retriever for sale. Current weight is roughly 60 lbs. All around good puppy, just don’t have the time needed to spend with her. She has been spayed and is up to date on all shots. Kennel, dog bowls, toys, leash and food included along with all records of purchase and shots, which includes info on parents. She is microchipped. Willing to meet if within reasonable distance and price is negotiable to some extent as we have over $3,500 invested to date. Photo is 2 months old. Current photo to be added soon.
I’d like to talk to you. Is there a way I can contact you (email, phone etc)? Our previous Golden died at 12 yo @ 1 year ago and we are now ready to adopt another again.

Reactions: Jsimon34
Status
Not open for further replies.