Doberman Puppies for Sale in Alhambra, California

• Thread starter Diana626
  • Start date

1K Total Thread Views | 5 Replies

Browse More Doberman Pinschers

D

Diana626

Reaction Score
10 puppies born 01-19-2020 6 Males & 4 Female We are looking forward to meeting you in hopes to re-home our Doberman pups! Sires name is Burkhard and his female partner is Bonnie. Parents are on-site, they are both friendly, approachable and stunningly beautiful inside and out. We do take our time in meeting the interested family’s/person to make sure that puppies get rehomed to responsible loving parents/family’s. Puppies are all black & tan, dew claws (5th nail) removed and tails docked to the 2nd joint from an experienced Doberman Veterinarian. All puppies will come with 1st set of shots, dewormed and will be able to separated from momma at the 7th week from birthday. Please see pictures for details. 1st come first serve basis, cant wait to hear from you! Ask for Diana, I will answer questions you my have. Se habla Español.

Breed
Doberman Pinscher
City
Alhambra
State
California - CA

Attachments

• IMG_0306.jpeg
    IMG_0306.jpeg
    153.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0220.jpg
    IMG_0220.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 11
Hi,

How much are you asking for the puppies?

Thanks.

Diana626 said:
10 puppies born 01-19-2020 6 Males & 4 Female We are looking forward to meeting you in hopes to re-home our Doberman pups! Sires name is Burkhard and his female partner is Bonnie. Parents are on-site, they are both friendly, approachable and stunningly beautiful inside and out. We do take our time in meeting the interested family’s/person to make sure that puppies get rehomed to responsible loving parents/family’s. Puppies are all black & tan, dew claws (5th nail) removed and tails docked to the 2nd joint from an experienced Doberman Veterinarian. All puppies will come with 1st set of shots, dewormed and will be able to separated from momma at the 7th week from birthday. Please see pictures for details. 1st come first serve basis, cant wait to hear from you! Ask for Diana, I will answer questions you my have. Se habla Español.
How much are you selling puppies for

Any pup still available

Still available?? I want a male. I live in Lincoln Heights. (626)6266084 Mario

Mariosmiles said:
Still available?? I want a male. I live in Lincoln Heights. (626)6266084 Mario
How much??