Female Doberman Puppies for Sale

• Thread starter Callabiza
  • Start date

954 Total Thread Views | 7 Replies

Browse More Doberman Pinschers

C

Callabiza

Reaction Score
Ready for new home on June 18th. I have two red and tan girls and 1 Black and Tan girl available. Will have first set of vaccines and health certificate. Tails and dew claws are done. Mother is clear for VonWillebrands. Deposit is $100.

9D7895D8-715E-4130-96DD-310785104F37.jpeg C92610A9-F311-4F6C-AEFF-712040C5445F.jpeg

Breed
Doberman Pinscher
Date Born
Apr 20, 2022
Price
$1000
City
Port Saint Lucie
State
Florida - FL
Zip Code
Hey - were they tested for DCM? Are they European or American?

Joelle fanelli said:
Hey - were they tested for DCM? Are they European or American?
Hello! My female gets cleared for DCM via echocardiogram twice a year. The male is tested negative. This litter was from last year but she’s due again actually mid May. She is an American. Dad is half and half.

Ok - can you keep us posted since she’s due middle of the month? Maybe we could take a male from the litter. We really would love a red/rust one. My phone number is 386 503 0997. Can you keep me posted?

Joelle fanelli said:
Ok - can you keep us posted since she’s due middle of the month? Maybe we could take a male from the litter. We really would love a red/rust one. My phone number is 386 503 0997. Can you keep me posted?
Yes absolutely! I’ll text you here shortly so you will have my number. ?

Does that mean the mother tested positive for DCM? Is that why you test her regularly?

Joelle fanelli said:
Does that mean the mother tested positive for DCM? Is that why you test her regularly?
She’s screened regularly. Doing research showed me having echocardiograms regularly are the best way to monitor since some dogs who have had blood tests come back negative but develop it over time. Her heart has passed each time. She’s had three total. ?

So when she did get tested, did it come back positive?